It is the customer's responsibility to comply with local laws. We encourage you to use these products responsibly.
Valley Vapor encourages you to do your own research on these products. There are a number of studies and discussion boards on the topic, and a lot of knowledgeable consumers that post regularly.
No product offered for sale on this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Persons suffering from pre-existing lung disease or serious medical conditions resulting from smoking should NOT use an e-cigarette except with the advice of their doctor.
Warning ( in a box? )
These products may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive and poisonous substance.
KEEP ALL ITEMS WELL OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN OR PETS
Nicotine can be absorbed through the skin and can cause illness or injury through direct contact or ingestion.
Speak with your doctor if you have a medical condition or concerns. We cannot make medical judgments for your particular situation.
- We offer a 30-day warranty on all electronic parts. This includes chargers, charger cases, batteries, and atomizers. Please contact email@example.com if you have a warranty question.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges on warranty items. We will pay for shipping the replacement item to you.
- If you receive an item that is DOA (dead on arrival), contact us immediately. We will pay shipping both ways.
- All sales are final, no returns on sale priced items.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- E-liquids and cartridges are consumable items. There are no returns on consumables. If you receive a defective consumable product, contact us for replacement.
- We offer a 10-day return policy on unopened electronic devices. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.